UG Admission open for the Academic year 2021-22 Click here to Apply Online
Admission to the course is open to all students who have passed the recognized Pre-University course examination conducted by P.U.Board Govt. of Karnataka or other equivalent examinations as approved by Mangalore University.
How to Apply
Eligible candidate may apply for admission through duly filled application obtained from the college along with the requisite fee.The fee may be paid Demand Draft (D.D)
Students seeking admission from Govinda Dasa P.U.College with a score 85% and above are eligible for fee concession.
- Attested Copy of SSLC & PUC Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PUC Provisional Marks Card (attested by PU College)
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Migration Certificate (if needed by the University)
- Eligibility Certificate (if needed by the University)
Prospectus and Application Form
Once the admissions are open, the prospectus shall be available at Admission Desk at the College Office.
Submission of Application Form
- Fully filled-in applications for admission to the College should reach the Principal within Five days of the publication of the results of PUC Board.Only true copies of certificates should be attached to the application.
- After the admission,students should join on the date which will be mentioned . after paying the College fees and other fees.
- Any Application which is incomplete will be rejected and no explanation for the rejection will be given to the applicant.
- All admissions made are provisional subject to the approval of the University of Mangalore. The exact day on which classes commence will be notified on the college notice board at the time of admission.
- Candidates are to be admitted by parent or guardian as the case may be. A list of students provisionally, admitted will be put up on the notice board of the college.