Mr. Neelappa V
Associate Professor - HOD Department of Chemistry
32 experience at GDC**
* : Entered Manually by the Faculty Member **: Calculated by system
- Master of Science – Chemistry
Research & Publications:
- Presented a paper tiled “3-Nicotinyl/isonicotinyl-4-amino-5-mercapto-1,2,4-triazole as analytical reagent for the determination of Ag(I)” . at St. Philomena college, Mysore in 2009.
- Presented a paper titled ” Synthesis, Characterization and Anti-microbial evaluation of some of NOVEL SUBSTITUTED PYRIMIDINE sulphanamide Derivative.” at GDC ,Surathkal.
- Presented a paper titled “Synthesis and characterization of new polyamides derived from alanine and valine derivatives at GDC, Surathkal in 2020
- Attended ” Degree College Teachers Training Program in Chemistry” approved by MHRD, Govt.of India , at Challekere Campus at Kudapura from 25th November 2017 to 15th December 2017.
- Attended one day National Conference “A Nationalistic Teachers’ Movement” by Karnataka Rajya Mahavidyalaya Shikshak Sangha and NAAC Bengaluru, at SDM College Manglore on 11th January 2020.
- Convenor of national conference “Synthetic Spectroscopic and Structural Chemistry” held at GDC Surathkal , on 15th and 16th march 2019.
- Convenor of national conference ” Frontiers of Agricultural and Chemical Science Development and Challenges” held at GDC on 03.02.2020.
- Convenor of national conference “Climate Change and Agriculture impacts, adaption and mitigation” held at GDC on 26.03.2021.
- NSS Officer (1995 to 1999 )
- NCC incharge (2004 to2005)
- Science Association co ordinator
- Co ordinator Of KUDDE.
- Member of Research cell
- Dean , Faculty of science.
- IQAC Coordinator at present.
- Secretary of Association of Chemistry Teachers of Mangalore University.
- CSR- Co ordinator
- B.O.S member of S.D.M College Ujire(2017-18,2018-19)
- B.O.E member of Mangalore University(2017-18 and2020-21)
- B.O.E member of St.Agnes college Mangalore(Autonomous) (2016-17,2017-18,2018-19,2019-20and2021-21)
- B.O.E member of St.Aloysius college Mangalore(Autonomous) (2016-17,2017-18,2018-19)