Assistant Professor P.G Department of Chemistry
4 experience at GDC**
* : Entered Manually by the Faculty Member **: Calculated by system
- Bachelour of science ( physics , chemistry, mathematics) from govinda dasa college, surathkal with distinction with 92%
- Master of Chemistry from Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal (Mangalore University) With Distinction with CGPA 7.61
- Qualified K-SET-2020
- Participated many Inter – Collegiate Quiz and Seminar Competition.
- Participated in the national seminar on Chemistry in daily life organised by the department of chemistry, Sri Bhuvanendra college, Karkala on 12th February 2020.
- Participated in the one day National seminar on Advances in nanotechnology and environmental chemistry for sustainable development organized on 19 February 2020 at nutana ravindra mantapa, MGM college, Udupi .
- Attended teachers training programme ” Prajna -2019″ at ramakrishna mutt, mangalore on 14th february
- Attended and paticipated in Chemistry National Conference SSSC held at Govinda Dasa College on 15th and 16th March.
- Attended State level Science exibition at koppala organised by Gavi Siddeshwara college, on 1st and 2nd january.
- Attended International Webinar on advanced materials for Biomedical, Energy and Environment applications organised by PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore on 16.06.2020.