Vice Principal Department of Kannada
32 experience at GDC**
* : Entered Manually by the Faculty Member **: Calculated by system
- MA in Kannada
Research & Publications:
- Published the book titled Swathanthrya Poorva Kadambarigalalli Samajika Prajne in the year 2018.
Responsibilities in the college:-
- Chief- Navya Diganta Editorial Board
- Co- Ordinator- Fine Arts Association
- Co-Ordinator- Vidyarthi Vani
- NSS Officer
- HOD- Dept of Kannada
- Dean-Department of Languages
- Vice Principal
- C0-ordinator, College Time table committee
- H.V.Sangha Centenary celebration committee(2015-16)
* University Responsibilities:
- Kannada BOE Member- 2015-16, 2016-17, 2017-18
- Team Manager of Mangalore University Cultural Team in the Inter University National Youth Festival organised during 2017-18 at Ranchi University, Ranchi from 16th February to 28th February, 2018, organised by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
- Team Manager of Mangalore University Cultural Team during the SAUFEST(12th South Asian University Festival) jointly organised by the Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh and the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, during February 22- 26, 2019 ,at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur, Chhattisgarh .
- Team Manager of Mangalore University Cultural Team in the 35th South Zone Inter University Youth Festival 2019 organised by Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu & AIU, New Delhi at Alagappa University from 18th Dec to 22nd Dec ,2019
- Paper Valuation and Question Paper Setter.
- Member – Kannada Text Book Editorial Board.
* Orientation & Training:
- Training Programme of NSS Programme Officers on HIV/AIDS Education organized by Life Style Education Centre, Mysore University at Youth Hostel, Mysore from 19-09-1995 to 22-09-1995
- 10-Day Orientation for NSS Programme Officers organized by the NSS Training and Orientation Centre for Karnataka,Mysore University,Mysore from 22-02-1996 to 02-03-1996 held at Youth Hostel, Mysore. sponsored by the Department of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt of India,New Delhi
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course organized by Dept of Kannada& Staff Development College, Mangalore University from 12-10-1998 to 04-11-1998 held at Mangalore University
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course organized by Dept of Kannada& Staff Development College, Mangalore University from 16-10=2000 to 08-11-2000 held at Mangalore University
- UGC Sponsored Orientation Programme from 01-08-2003 to 28-08-2003 organised by Acadamic Staff College, University Of Mysore at ASC, Mysore.
- Training Programme on ‘Acadamic Counselling in Distance Education’ organized by Karnstaka State Open University, Mysore.on Nov 4, 2007.
- UGC Sponsored Refresher Course organized by Academic Staff College, University of Mysore from 15-10-2008 to 04-11-2008.
* Seminars, Workshops Participated:
- ‘Akhila Karnataka Hasthaprathi Sammelana’ held at Karnataka Theological Research Centre, Mangalore, on Nov 14 &15, 2003 organised by Kannada University, Hampi.
- National level Seminar on the subject ‘Kannada Sahithya mattu Parampare’ organized by SDM College, Ujire in association with UGC on sep.24&25, 2004, at Ujire.
- National Level Seminar on ‘Kuvempu’, organized by Alvas College, Moodabidre on Nov 19&20, 2004, at Vidyagiri, Moodabidri.
- Workshop on ‘Padavi Tharagathigalalli Kannada da Sthithigathi’ on September 4, 2004 Organised by ‘VIKASA’ at St Aluosious College, Mangalore.
- Workshop on ‘ Sahithya-Rangha-Sanskrithi Chinthane’ on Feb 06,2005 organised by Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal
- Workshop on’ Kannada Sahithya Meemamse’ on Nov 21, 22.2005 organised by Dept of Kannada, Mangalore University, Konaje
- Workshop on Lankesh on Feb 18 2005 organised by Dept of Kannada, Mangalore University, Konaje
- Workshop on ’Kanaka Sahithya-Sansrkithika Maru Oodu’ on Jan12, 13, 2005 organised by Dept of Kannada, Mangalore University, Konaje
- Workshop on ‘Semisternalli Kannada Anusandhana’ on Nov 09, 2006, organized by VIKASA, Mangalore University.
- UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar on ‘Effective teaching of Languages at U.G. Level- Past Experience and Future Trends, organized by the Dept of Languages, St Philomina College, Puttur, on 1st&2nd 2006
- Workshop on’ Kannada Patya Bhodhane mattu Semester’ organized by VIKASA Mangalore University on Jun26, 2007
- Workshop on ‘Karavaliya kurithu Samskritika Samshodhaneya Sadhyathegalu’ organised by Karnataka Tulu Sahitya Academi,and SDM Tulu Peeta, Mangalore University on29th&30th March 2007
- Workshop on Kannada Text Book organized by VIKASA on 30th June 2007 at Univversity College Mangaalore.
- State Level Seminar on ‘Learning Language Through Literature’ organised by Kukke Sri Subrahmanyeshwara College, Subrahmanya on 4th&5th August, 2007
- UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Value Based Education And Literature’ organized by Besent Women’s College, Mangalore on 14th&15th February, 2008
- State Level Workshop on’ Kannada Kavya-Oodu Vyakhyana’ organized by Kannada Study&Research Centre, Karnataka Open University, Mysore on 24th,25th and 26th June 2009
- UGC Sponsored State Level workshop for Preparing Models of Value Practices at Under Graduate Colleges on August,21&22,2009 organised by SVS College Bantwal
- Workshop on Kannada Text Book organized by Prasaranga, Mangalore University & VIKASA on August 6th, 2010 at University College Mangalore.
- UGC sponsored two day national conference in Physics CAPSRAA-2011 organised by Govinda Dasa College Surathkal on 16 &17 September 2011
- Workshop on new Text books organized by VIKASA & Alva’s College, Moodbidre on 13-08-2013
- University Level Workshop on ‘Kannada Optional-opportunities, challenges and structure of Text Book’ organized by VIKASA & Dept of Kannada, Poornaprajna college ,Udupi on 7th Sept, 2013.
- National Seminar on ‘Changing Paradigms of Higher Education: 12th Five Year Plan Initiatives organized by AIFUCTO &AMUCT on December 1, 2013 at ST Aloysius College, Mangalore.
- 27th AIFUCTO Statutory Conference 2013 held at Loyla Hall, St Aloysius College, Mangalore from November 30 to December 2, 2013.
- Workshop on 2nd Semester BA Kannada Text Book organized by VIKASA on 7th Feb, 2014 at Vivekananda College, Puttur.
- University Level Workshop on New Kannada Text Book organized by VIKASA on 10th July 2014 at University College, Mangalore.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘ Kannada Padavi Tharathaigalalli Kannada Bhodhane – Hosa Swaroopa mattu Hosa Savalugalu’ organized by Govt College, Bettampadi on 23rd and 24th Jan 2015.
- Workshop on Kannada Text organized by VIKASA & Alva’s Shikshana Pratisthana, Moodabidri on 9th April 2016
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on’Nature and Kannada Literature’ organized by Kukke Subrahmnyeshwara College, Subrahmanya on 3rd and 4th March, 2017
- Workshop on Degree Kannada Text organized by VIKASA & University College Mangalore on 28th Sept 2018 at University College Mangalore.
- Seminar on ‘Mahakavi Ratnakaravarniya Bharatesha Vaibhava- Maru odu’ organized by Govt College Karstreet, Mangalore on 4th April 2019
- National Webinar on ‘Bharatadalli Manavikagala Sthitigati’ organized by Shri Dhavala College, Moodbidri on 29th July 2020
- National Level Webinar on “Hadinaidane Shathamanadalli Bharatha Yedurisids Jagathikarana mattu Sahithyada Thallanagalu’ organized by Sri Mahaveera College Moodbidre on 20th July 2020
- Webinar on ‘Investment and Capital Market’ organised by Dept of PG Studies in Commerce, Govinda Dasa College Surathkal on 07th August 2020.
- Subject Expert in the panel for the selection of Assistant Professor of Kannada in Poornaprajna College Udupi on 12th February.