- Diploma in Library Science
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Master Degree of Library and Information Science
- M.A. in Sociology
- Kannada Junior and English Senior Typewriting
- Computer short term course
- Member of Dakshina Kannada Kodagu Library Association
- President of Parent Teachers Association of University Evening College, Mangalore 19-20
1. Participated in National Level conference on “Consorita Approach for content sharing among libraries, May 27-29, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri (SIS 2002)
2 Participated in UGC Sponsored Two-day National Level Workshop on “Developing Digital Library Using DSpace” at Sri. Venkataraman Swamy College, Bantwal on August 6-7 2015.
3. Participated in one day state level workshop on “Web Resources for teaching and Learning” sponsored by STAR college scheme, DBT, Govt. of India at st. Agnes College, Mangalore on 26th August, 2015.
4. Participated in one day workshop on “Redefining Role of Libraries in Digital Learning Environment” organised on 18th March 2017, sponsored by TEQIP-II at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
5. Participated in Two days National level conference on “Professionalism in Library and Information Services for User Empowerment: Opportunities and Challenges (PROFUSE 2017); Organised by the Department of Library and Information Science, Mangalore University during 27-28 April 2017, at Mangalore University, Karnataka.
6. Attended One day State level Programme “DEMONSTRATION ON SWAYAM/NPTEL : An online course organised by St. Agnes College Library on 14th August 2019 at St. Agnes College, Mangalore.
Responsibilities undertaken :
- According to the suggestion given by the Mangalore University Affiliation Committee, we have change all M.Com, M.Sc & Degree books (After Acc. No. 35000) from Colon Classification to Dewey Decimal Classification.
- We organised one day workshop on 26th Sept 2017, the Topic was “WEBSITES FOR ACADEMICIANS” Resource person was Dr. Vishala B.K., Senior Librarian St. Agnes College, Mangalore.
- Coordinator of B.Com valuation Centre for 3 times.
- Book Exhibition cum sales was arranged in the context of Kannada Sahitya Sammelana on 25.01.2018.
- In Golden Jubilee, we took responsibility of coin collection and Stamp collection exhibition.
- Worked as Deputy Chief Superintendent of 2018 April/May Examination of Mangalore University at P Dayananda Pai -P Satish Pai Govt. Girst Grade College Mangalore, Carstreet.
- Worked as Deputy Chief Superintendent of 2018 Nov/Dec Examination of Mangalore University at University College, Mangalore.
- Pusthaka Preethi Parichaya (Book Review Programme) was conducted every week from 2015 onwards and also every year conducted inter class Pusthaka Preethi Parichaya competition for UG and PG level.
- Inference drawn on a word (Comment for Word) was conducted every week from 2017 onwards.
A Radio talk has been given about “DR. S.R.Ranganathan” father of Library Science on August 11th 2015 .