HOD-Business Administration Department of Commerce & Business Administration
14 experience at GDC**
* : Entered Manually by the Faculty Member **: Calculated by system
- M.com (HR)
- Enrolled for Ph.D. in the year 2019-2020
- Pursuing Ph.D. at Srinivas University Pandeshwara
- Completed First Doctoral Committee meeting
Research & Publications:
- International conference on Strategic shift in Business Excellence for sustainable Development in INDO-GlOBAL Business and Technology held on 10th February 2017 at Sri Ganesh School of Business Management and presented a paper titled ‘’
- The Kongu Regional Educational and Research Foundation submitted a paper for International Journal of Functional Management –Impact Factor: 3.106(ISSN No. 2319-1406) Titled ‘’ A study on Water Resource problems of Consumers in Mangalore city corporation Area Karnataka’’, Published in March 2017 (volume No-3, Issue No.1)
- International conference on contemporary issues in Business Innovation, Technology and Social Sciences (ICBITSS 2018) organised by School of management, Gautam Buddha University on June 1st– 2nd ,2018 at Greater Noida, India. Participated a Research paper titled ‘’ A study on undergraduate Teacher’s Stress with special reference to Mangalore city corporation Area, Karnataka.
- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Management, Information Technology and Education held at Srinivas University Pandeshwar, Mangaluru, Karnataka, India on 16th And 17th August 2019 and presented a research paper titled Health, Safety and Environment management – A case study of MCF Ltd. Mangalore.
- Submitted a Minor Research Project titled ‘’ MANAGEMENT OF DRINKING WATER RESOURCES AT MICRO LEVEL- A STUDY OF CONSUMERS IN MANGALORE CITY CORPORATION AREA’’
- Presented a paper on “International conference on emerging trends in management, information technology and education” at Srinivas University on the topic” Safety, Health and Environment Management in MCF Ltd. Mangalore” held on 16 and 17 August 2019.
- Presented a paper on International conference on emerging issues and trends in intellectual capital and Innovative Management Practices in the global economy at GovindaDasa college, Surathkal on the topic “ Occupational Health and Stress management- A case study of Toyota Motor Corporation” ISBN-978-96-5396-158-9 on January 13 and 14, 2020.Publications
- Presented a paper on National conference on “ Frontiers of chemical and Agricultural sciences Development : Challenges and Opportunities “ at GovindaDasa College, Surathkal on the topic “ A Study on Occupational stress among Farmers- A study with reference to Local Farmers of Dakshina Kannada District” on 03/03/2020.
- Published a paper on Journal Our Heritage titled ’’ Safety and stress management – A case study of Toyota motor corporation’’ Vol: 68, Iss: 1 January 2020, ISSN: – 070474-9030, pp- 11287-11296.
- Published a paper on Journal Our Heritage titled ‘’ Safety, Health and Environment Management in MCF Ltd. Mangalore’’ Vol: 68, Iss: 1 January 2020, ISSN: – 070474-9030, pp- 12154-12161.
- Published a paper on Journal Wesleyan Journal of Research, An International Research Journal Humanities, Social & Applied Sciences titled ” Occupational Stress Among Teachers – A Literature Review” Vol: 14,Iss: 04 March 2021, ISSN: 0975-1386.
Participation in seminars and workshops:
- Participated UGC Sponsored Three- day State level conference in Commerce and Business Management and Computer Science on “Relevance of Information and Communication Technology in Financial Accounts ” held at Govinda dasa college Surathkal, Mangalore on 12th ,13th and 14th January 2012.
- Participated one day workshop on “Incorporation of Recent changes in Financial Accounting of B.com Curriculum” on 29th September 2012 at St.Aloysius Evening college, Mangalore.
- Participated one day workshop on Fifty great world leaders of the last Twenty five centuries-Che Guevara and Karl Marx on 31st December 2012 at Govinda dasa college surathkal, Mangalore.
- Attended one day workshop on Revised Syllabus of B.B.M Third semester of Mangalore University held at Govinda dasa college surathkal on 29th June 2013.
- Attended one day workshop on Revised Syllabus of B.B.M Fifth semester of Mangalore University held at Sri Bhuvanendra College Karkala on 28th June 2014.
- Participated one day workshop on Revised Syllabus of B.B.M Sixth semester of Mangalore University held at Vivekananda College Puttur on 13th December 2014.
- Attended one day workshop on Revised B.com Curriculum held at Vijaya college, Mulky on 11th July 2015.
- Participated one day workshop on Research Methodology held at Srinivas University on 10th August 2019.
- Attended one day workshop on Research Methodology and data analysis held at Srinivas University, Mukka on 12th July 2019.
- Participated in Two days workshop on SPSS certificate course held at Srinivas University, on 7th and 14th September 2019
- Participated in one day workshop on Case study analysis held at Srinivas University.
- Attended one day workshop on Sexual harassment, Environmental protection and Drug Abuse held at Govinda dasa college sutathkal on 30th September 2019.
- Participated one day workshop on orientation to Research methodology and data analysis at Srinivas University on 12/07/2019.
- Attended one day workshop on orientation to Research methodology at Srinivas University on 10/08/2019.
- Attended one day workshop on SPSS at Srinivas University on 14/09/2019 and 21/09/2019
- Attended one day workshop on Ragging, Sexual harassment and environment protection at Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal on 30/09/2020.
- Attended one day workshop on Research methodology at Srinivas University on 07/02/2020 and 08/02/2020.
- Participated in ‘’Spitting Skills Campaign’’ Organized by Narayana Health from April- May 2020.
- Participated in Webinar on ‘’ Navigating Through stress And Anxiety During the Pandemic ‘’ Organized by St. Agnes college (Autonomous) Mangaluru on 28-05-2020
- Participated in Five days International Webinar on ‘’ Research Methodology’’ Organized by Srinivas University from 1-06-2020 to 5-06-2020.
- Participated in one day National Webinar on ‘’ Managing Mental Health in the Times of COVID-19: Issues and Challenges’’ Organized by the Department of Social work, Davangere University on 6-06-2020.
- Participated in Seven days National level Faculty Development Programme on E- Contents and ICT Tools for Innovative and Effective Teaching and Learning Process’’ Organized by Roorkee College of Management and Computer Applications , Roorkee from 8-08-2020 to 14-08-2020.
- Participated in Three days International Faculty Development Programme on ‘’ Engaging Minds and Empowering Success in Modern Research Era ‘’ Organized by Govinda Dasa College Surathkal from 26-08-2020 to 28-08-2020.
- Participated in 10 Hours of Faculty Development Programme on ‘’Stress management’’ Organized by ICT Academy from 8-12-2020 to 12-12-2020.
- Participated in Seven days National Level Faculty Development Programme on ‘’ Application of Tools and Techniques in Research Methodology and Accelerate to Publish Article in Scopus and Web of Science ‘’ Organized by Department of B.com Professional Accounting and finance from 19-12-2020 to 24-12-2020.
- Participated National Level E- Quiz on ‘’ Consumer and Human Rights ‘’ Organized by Govinda Dasa College Surathkal on 24-12-2020.
- Participated National Level E-Quiz on ‘’ National Consumers Day ‘’ organised by Legal Aid and Extension cell of Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Law College, mangaluru on 24-12-2020.
- Participated in One day Virtual Workshop on ‘’Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) of III Semester BBA’’ Organized by Sri Bhuvanendra College, Karkala on 3-02-2021.
- Participated in Seven days National level webinar on ‘’ Research and Publication Ethics ‘’ organized by Srinivas University, Mangalore from 8-02-2021 to 15-02-2021.
- Participted in One day National Webinar on ‘’ Research Paper Writing And Publications ‘’ Organized by Trisha College Of Commerce and Management on 6-02-2021.
- Participated in one day National Webinar on ‘’ Transactional Analysis and Related Research ‘’ Organized by the CCIS, Srinivas University on 3-04-2021.
- Positioned as Head of The Commerce Department.
- Coordinator of Vidyanidhi Bank.
- Coordinator of Women Grievance Redressal Cell.