Dr. Bhagyalaxmi M.
Research & Publications:
1. “Labour Welfare Issues and Measures: A Case Study in The CAMPCO Limited”,
Research Explorer, Vol: II, Special issue, pp. 128-130, 2013, ISSN: 2250 1940.
2. “Dual Responsibility of Rural Women Entrepreneurs-Issues and Challenges”, Global Journal for Research Analysis (International), Vol: 3(7), July 2014, pp. 27-28, ISSN: 2277 – 8160.
3. “Work – Family Conflict of Women Police – With Special Reference to Dakshina Kannada District”, ACME International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol: III (XI), pp.51-60, December 2015, ISSN: 2320 – 236X.
4. “Quality of Working Life of Women Police”, PARIPEX – Indian Journal of Research, Vol: V(VI), June – 2016, pp.203-205, ISSN: 2250 – 1991.
5.“Job Stress among Women Police: Causes and Consequences”, PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS – International Journal of Organizational Behaviour and Management Perspectives, Vol: 5(4), October to December, 2016, pp.2686-2695, ISSN: 2279 – 0950 (P), 2279 – 0969 (O)
6. “A Comparison between the Indian and the UK Women in Police Service: Growth, Development, and Status”, Research Expo International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, Volume: VII(IV), June, 2017, pp.29-37, ISSN: 2250 – 1630.
- Paper Presentation:
- “Labour Welfare Issues and Measures: A Case Study in the CAMPCO Limited”, in the 5th International Conference on Sustainable Inclusive Growth in the Global Scenario- Issues and Challenges at Adaikalamatha Institute of Management, Tanjavur on 28th September, 2013.
- “Work-Life Balance of Women Employees – A Study with reference to selected Banks in Dakshina Kannada District” in the 2nd International Conference on Managing Human Resource at the Workplace at SDMIMD, Mysore on 13th and 14th December, 2013.
- “Changing Trends in Work-Life Balance Policy and Practices” in a One-day National Conference on Changing Trends in Management, IT and Social Sciences at SIMS, Mangalore on 9th April, 2014.
- “Work-Life Integration – Policy and Programmes in Business Organisations for Employee Well Being” in the 3rd International Conference on Managing Human Resource at the Workplace at SDMIMD, Mysore on 5th and 6th December 2014.
- “E-HRM Practices in the Banking Sector – Managerial Perception” in the National Conference on Indian Banking Managing Transformation in the Era of Globalization and Information Technology “IBMT 2015” at University College, Mangalore on 6th, 7th & 8th January, 2015.
- “Quality of Work life of Women Police in Karnataka” in the XXXIX Indian Social Science Congress held at Mangalore University (Conference) from 1st to 5th December 2015.
- “Work Life Integration: Policies and Practices in the Police Department” in the National Conference on “Emerging Issues in Management and Tourism” at Department of Business Administration & MBA (Tourism Administration), Mangalore University on 2nd and 3rd January 2016.
- “Women Police Empowerment and Engagement in the Police Forces” in a Two-day National Conference on “Business Education and Employability: Challenges and New Directions” at Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University on 29th and 30th April, 2016.
- “Occupational Stress among Women Police: Causes and Consequences” in the 3rd International Conference on Stress Management (ICSM 2016) at Pune, organized by International Stress Management Association on 4th and 5th November 2016.
- “Status, Growth and Development of Women Police: A Comparative Study between India and United Kingdom” in a Two-day National Seminar on “Democratisation and Globalisation of International Business Issues and Challenges” at Mangalore University Campus, Mangalagangothri on 30th and 31st March 2017.
- “The role of CSR activities in strengthening the Police Department” in a Two-day National Conference on “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Challenges and New Initiatives” at Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University on 14th and 15th September, 2018.
- “Emerging role of Innovations in strengthening the Police Department” in a Two-day International Conference on “Contemporary Innovations in Industry and Commerce (CIIC-2019)” at Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University on 22nd and 23rd February, 2019.
- “Revolutionising Indian Agriculture through Israeli Water Management Technology” in a Two-day National Conference on “Role of Institutional Financing in the Development of Agriculture and Business Dynamics” at Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University on 25th and 26th October, 2019.
Workshop/Seminar/Conference/Training Course/FDP (Participation):
- ICSSR sponsored Ten Days Training Course on “Research Methodology in Social Sciences” from 5th to 14th August 2013 at Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri.
- UGC sponsored National Level Seminar on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Human Resources” at SDM College of Business Management, Mangalore on 31st July 2014.
- Census Data Dissemination Workshop organized by the Economics Department, Mangalore University & Directorate of Census Operation at Mangalore University on 29th January 2015.
- One-day User Awareness Programme on Shodhganga and Anti-Plagiarism Software iThenticate/ Turnitin organized by the Mangalore University Library and Information and Library Network Centre (INFLIBNET) at Mangalore University on 12th February 2015.
- Seven days National Workshop on “Data Analysis using Excel and SPSS” organized by the Department of Business Administration & MBA (Tourism Administration) in association with the Association of British Scholars, Mangalore Chapter, at Mangalore University, from 26th December, 2015 to 1st January, 2016.
- Six days Orientation Programme on Social Science Research Methodology for Research Scholars and Teachers belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Marginalised Groups organized by the Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, New Delhi from February 22-27, 2016.
- One day Workshop on ‘CBCS New Syllabi of M.Com and M.Com (HRD) Programmes’ organized by the Department of Studies in Commerce, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri on 29th August 2016.
- One-day Faculty Development Programme on “Multivariate Data Analysis” organized by the St Aloysius Institute of Management & Information Technology, Mangaluru on 2nd September 2016.
- Two-day Symposium on “Case Method of Teaching MBA Students” organized by the Department of Business Administration, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri on 16th and 17th September, 2016.
- One-day National Seminar on “Inter-disciplinary Research: Challenges and Opportunities” organized by the Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri on 18th October, 2016.
- One-day Workshop on ‘Statistics Clinic’ organized by the Department of Post-Graduate Studies and Research in Statistics, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri on 21st December 2016.
- Three days National Level Workshop on ‘Research Methodology, Statistical Data Analysis and Interpretation’ by using Statistical Package for Social Science and Analysis of Moments Structure (SPSS & AMOS) organized by the Institute for Statistics and Analytical Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 18th, 19th and 20th August 2017.
- Two days National Level Workshop on ‘Research Methodology, Statistical Data Analysis and Interpretation’ by using Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) and Analysis of Moments Structure (AMOS) organized by the Primax Foundation in association with Seshadripuram Academy of Business Studies, Benagaluru, Karnataka on 23rd and 24th September 2017.
- One-day Workshop on ‘Data Analysis and Interpretation using SPSS’ organized by the Department of Commerce, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri on 10th April 2018.
- One-day National Level Seminar on ‘E-Resources, Intellectual Property Rights and Plagiarism – Issues and Challenges…’ organized by St Philomena College, Puttur, Dakshina Kannada on 29th September 2018.
- Rapporteur of the parallel session and Member of the National Conference Organizing Committee in a Two-day National Conference on “Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Challenges and New Initiatives” at Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University on 14th and 15th September, 2018.
- ICSSR sponsored Ten-Day Research Methodology Course (RMC) for M.Phil/Ph.D/PDF Scholars in Social Sciences from 8th to 17th April 2019 at Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri.
- Three-day Workshop on ‘Data Analysis and Interpretation using SPSS and AMOS’ from 5th to 7th June 2019 at Department of Post-Graduate Studies and Research in Commerce, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri.
- Rapporteur of the parallel session in a Two-day International Seminar on “Tourism and Sustainable Development – Issues, Challenges and Best Practices” at Department of MBA (Tourism and Travel Management), Mangalore University on 27th and 28th December, 2019.
- Webinar on ‘Research Outcomes: Technical Paper Writing, Research Proposal, Patent Filing’ conducted by Data Teach on 22nd April, 2020.
- International FDP on ‘Develop the ability to Write Research Proposal’ conducted by AIMIT on 24th April, 2020.
- Online Webinar on ‘Essential Guidelines for writing a Research Paper’ conducted by DataTech Labs on 30th April, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘Teaching Aptitude’ conducted by TNTEU Centre for Civil Services and TNPSC Coaching on 5th May, 2020.
- Two days Online Workshop on ‘Structural Equation Model (SEM) and Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA) using Analysis of Moment Structure (AMOS)’ organized by the Institute for Statistics and Analytical Research, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on 24th and 25th May, 2020.
- International Webinar on ‘Global Trade and Opportunities for India Post COVID 19’ organized by MAR Athanasius College, Kerala on 30th May, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘Online Resources for Research and Plagiarism’ conducted by Ansal University, Gurgaon on 2nd June, 2020.
- International Webinar on ‘Stress Management’ conducted by DSN College, UNNAO, Kanpur on 3rd June, 2020.
- International Webinar on ‘Effective usage of ICT Tools for Higher Education’ conducted by SERVITE Arts and Science College for Women, Tamilnadu on 3rd June, 2020.
- National Webinar on ‘Insights into Research’ organized by the Yenepoya Institute of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management, Mangalore on 4th June, 2020.
- International Webinar on ‘How do you Write a High Impact Factor Paper?’ conducted by Mahatma Gandhi College, Kerala on 7th June, 2020.
- One-week National Online Teacher/Faculty Development Program on ‘ELearning and ICT Tools for Effective Teaching-Learning’ organized by Aravali College of Advanced Studies in Education, Faridabad, Haryana from 8th to 13th June, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘Patents and Intellectual Property Rights’ organized by RMD Sinhgad School of Engineering, Pune on 10th June, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘Mendeley for Researchers: Bibliography and Networking’ organized by KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology on 13th June, 2020.
- International FDP (Online) on ‘Financial Assets and its Report under IFRS’ conducted by Seshadripuram Evening Degree College, Bengaluru on 14th June, 2020.
- National webinar on ‘Measures to Combat the Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Economy’ conducted by Avinashilingam indtitute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Tamilnadu on 15th June, 2020.
- Online FDP on ‘Teaching Pedagogies – Innovative ways’ jointly organized by GRABS Educational Charitable Trust and Tamilnadu Association of Intellectuals and Faculty from 19th to 25th June, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘Learning in the Digital Age – Opportunities and Challenges’ organized by IQAC, Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal on 20th June, 2020.
- National Level Webinar on ‘Blockchain Technology’ organized by Hindustan First Grade College, Mysuru on 6th July, 2020.
- National Webinar on ‘Data Analysis using SPSS Software’ organized by Besant Women’s College, Mangaluru on 6th and 7th July, 2020.
- International Webinar on ‘Commerce Trends during COVID 19’ jointly organized by Dept of Commerce, Mangalore University and Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust, Tamilnadu on 10th July, 2020.
- National Level FDP on ‘Outcome Based Education (OBE)’ organized by Cauvery College for Women, Tamilnadu on 11th July, 2020.
- Online FDP on ‘Research Methodology’ organized by Balaji Institute of Management Sciences, Telangana from 13th to 17th July, 2020.
- Webinar on ‘N-List and Open Access Academic Resources’ organized by JPM Arts and Science College, Kerala on 22nd July, 2020.