Students of 3rd B.Com ‘A’ were segregated in teams of eight each and were assigned an assignment to create a New & innovative product and present it.
Students came out with new products on 15.10.2018 and presented the same. Their products were:
- DIVAS ( De-tan Face Pack), Blink Shoes (Special Shoes for blind),
- Rena Floor Cleaning machine (a Floor cleaner, which consumes least water),
- Hydrum (a pump to supply water to Hilly areas by the help of gravity pressure),
- Hamilton Security System (a door security alarm system),
- Robo Masters Hand Controlled Toy (A toy car that runs by hand guestures),
- Evana (toothpaste dispensary , which helps handicaps to use toothpaste without much efforts) ,
- Laptop Hologram creator and cooler (which shows the image in 3D effect and helps students to understand concepts practically).