- Master of Arts – Economics
Research & Publications:
- Submitted Minor Research Project titled “Economics of Inclusive Growth-A case study of SCs of Dakshina Kannada District of Karanataka State. Sponsored by U.G.C.
List of ISBN Publications
Sl.No Date Theme of the Seminar Title of the paper ISBN 1 3rd&4th Jan.2014 Parallel Economy and Money Laundering. Present Status of Black Money in India, Causes, Importance and Suggestions to Overcome. 978-81-927561-4-1 2 13th&14th Aug. 2015 Advent of Technology and Financial Inclusion. Non- performing Assets and Public Sector Banks in India. 978-81-929835-3-0 3 5th&6th Sept.2014 Idea of Nationalism in India. Globalisation and Higher Education in India Challenges and Suggestions. 978-81-930129-0-1 4 2016 Inclusive growth: Dynamics and Discourses. Economics of Inclusive Growth: A case study of SCs of Mangalore Taluk. 978-81-927970-1-4 5 20th&21st Jan.2017 Land Economy Issues and Challenges. Role of Agricultural Subsidies in Enhancing Agricultural Productivity. 978-81-930129-1-8 6 23rd&24th
4th International Conference on Economic Growth and Sustainable Development: Emerging Trends. Economics of Inclusive Growth: A case study of SCs of Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka state. 978-93-83302-34-5 7 2019 Indian Banking The Era of Globalization and Information Technology. A study of Non- Performing Assets and its Recovery strategies of Public Sector Banks in India 978-81-929263-9-1
Research Paper Publications
Title of the Paper:
“The Role of Entreprenuerial Development Training programme on Women Empowerment: A case Study in and Around Mangalore”.
UGC care Approved International Indexed and Referred Journal Published in Vol-68-Issue-1-January-2020 of our Heritage Journal with ISSN:: 0474-9030.
Impact Factor 4.912(SJIE).
Title of the Paper:
“Economic of Financial Inclusion: A Case Study of SC’s in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
Published in Purakala with ISSN-0971-2143.Vol.31 Issue 51 Month June year 2020.
Impact Factor 5.60.
The journal is indexed, Peer reviewed and listed in UGC care.
- Working as a IQAC and NAAC Co-ordinator of the College
- Working as RUSA Co-ordinator
- Working as College Time Table Committee Member
- Worked as PTA Secretary for 3 years
- Active member of AMUCTA
- Co-ordinator of Mangalore University Fourth Semester B.Com. Syllabus framing Committee.
- Worked as a Secretary of Mangalore University Economic Association (MUEA)
- Active member of Mangalore University Economic Association (MUEA)
- Worked As NCC Care Taker for 1 year 6 months
- Worked as NSS Officer for 6 years and Received “Best NSS Officer Award” from Mangalore University
- “Best NSS Officer” Award from Karnataka State Government in 2012-13
- Trained Rover Officer
- Presented the paper in the National seminar held at Sri Mahaveera College Moodabidri on 21st Jan 2017 “Role of Agriculture in Enhancing Productivity” ISBN:978-81-930129-1-8
- Presented paper in the UGC sponsored one-day National Seminar “Plantation Crops in Southern India:Issues And Challenges’ 14th Feb.2017.”Status of Coffee Plantation in India”.
- Attended in the Gian course on “Randomized Control Trails and Non-Experimental Approaches to Program Evaluation and Research Design” held at 23rd to 27th October 2017.Organized by School of Management National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- As a Resource Person in the NSS annual camp hels from 17-11-2017 to 23-11-2017 in D.K.Z.Panchayath Higher Primary School Guthakadu. ORGANIZED BY GDC Surathkal.
- As a Resource Person in Rosario College of Management studies for NSS Volunteers on 14-7-2018.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Research Writing in Social Scinces” held on 3rd Nov. 2018 at SDM PG Centre , Ujire. University level workshop on Research Writing in Social Sciences.
- Presented a paper titled “Corporate Social Responsibility”. A case study of MCF. International Conference on Global Management Myopia. Organized by St.Agnes College(Autonomous) Mangalore.
- Appointed as a B.O.E of Mangalore University Commerce Board from 2019-20 to 2020-21
|14-07-2018||Rosario College of Management Studies Mangalore.
“History of NSS and role of college students in Creating better society”.
|27th July 2018||Govt First Grade college Kavoor, Mangalore.
“Inauguration of NSS regular activities”.
|29-11-2018||Annual Camp of Govinda dasa College held at Narayana Sanil P.U.College Haleyangady.
“NSS and Human Values”.
|18-11-2017||Annual Camp held at D.K.Z.P.H.Primary School Guthakadu.
“N.S.S and youth”.