Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science
6 experience at GDC**
* : Entered Manually by the Faculty Member **: Calculated by system
- Master Of Computer Application(MCA)
Research & Publications:
Under the guidance of lecturers presented papers
- Presented a Research Paper on the topic “GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF A NEW PROMISING NONLINEAR OPTICAL MIXED CRYSTALS OF AMMONIUM OXALATE AND ORCINOL” in “International Conference on Recent Advances in Material Science “Bengaluru, NOV 2012.
- A minor research project (SPICE) sanctioned by the vision group on science and technology (June 2012) with the topic “CRYSTAL GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF NLO CRYSTALS”.
- Presented a Research Paper on the topic “GROWTH AND CHARACTERISATION OF A NEW PROMISING NONLINEAR OPTICAL MIXED SINGLE CRYSTALS OF DL-ALANINE AND AMMONIUM OXALATE” in CMPA 2012, MIT Manipal.
- Presented a paper as co-author titled “ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE PREDICTION BY ASSOCIATION RULE MINING: A CASE STUDY IN AN UNDERGRADUATE COLLEGE” in the International Conference on “Emerging Issues & trends in Intellectual Capital and Innovative Management Practices in the Global Economy” held at Govinda Dasa College, Surathkal.
- Participated in IT-conference “Emerging trends in IT, Education and Management” held at SIMS as a delegate.
- Participated in “PRAJNA-2019” a faculty development program, organized by Sri Ramakrishna Mutt, Mangalore
- Participated in a state-level Training Programme on ” Enhancing knowledge & skills of NSS Programme officers to educate the community on prevention and control of common cancers” conducted by the National Service Scheme, Department of youth empowerment & sports- Government of Karnataka in collaboration with Yenapoya (Deemed to be University).
- Participated in an “HIV/AIDS prevention awareness Program” conducted by the District health department Mangalore, for NSS officers of D.K district.
- Participated as a Delegate in “Vidyagama ” programme conducted by state NSS cell and Mangalore University NSS Cell.
- Major responsibilities held in the college
- Coordinator of Rotaract Club(2017-2018)
- NSS Programme officer(2019- 2020)
- NSS Programme officer(2020- 2021)
- NSS Programme officer(2021- 2022)