Bachelor of Arts (B.A) is a three year graduation programme as prescribed by Mangalore University.
Subjects of Study:
- Language – I : English
- Language – II : Kannada / Hindi / Sanskrit
I Semester – IV Semester
- Optional 1: Political Science / Kannada Major
V Semester -VI Semester
- 2 Papers of History
- 2 Papers of Economics
- 2 Papers of Political Science
- 2 Papers of Kannada Major
- Apart from these, the student is required to study general papers as per university guidelines. These papers include: Indian Constitution & Human Right, Gender Equity
- The student is also required to opt for one co-curricular or extra-curricular activity for which, marks shall be awarded in each of the first four semester. The student may opt one among the following Co-Curricular Activities: National Service Scheme (N.S.S.), N.C.C., Fine Arts, Sports & Game, H.R.D, Communication studies, Tailoring and Embroidery, Consumer Club & Career Guidance & Training. Click here for more details on individual EC & CC options.
For any further query, contact:
Mr. Hareesha Acharya. P
Department of Economics.